cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fatih1907
Regular Visitor

Power BI status check

Hi everyone,

I want to know the ds_request_id's with the status 'Unregistered, 'Registration Failed', or 'Retired'. 

Fatih1907_0-1647963207172.png

Sometimes a ds_request_id has more than 1 meter, so it shows 'Registered' and 'Unregistered'. For example, ID 1173391 says Registered and Unregistered. Now, I only want to see the ID's which have no Registered meter.

Fatih1907_1-1647963583589.png

ds_request_id is from the first, identification is from the second and status is from the third selected table.

Tables starting with 'monitor' are from a DirectQuery connection and the other tables are from an import connection. 

I tried using LOOKUPVALUE and CALCULATE, but DirectQuery doesn't allow that.

Does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Fatih1907 , Measure to get no Registered ds_request_id ids

countx(filter(summarize(Table, Table[ds_request_id], "_1", countrows(filter(Table, Table[Status] = "Registered"))), isblank(_1)),[ds_request_id])

plot with ds_request_id, if needed

Learn Power BI - Full Course with Dec-2022, with new DAX functions like Window, Index, Offset !!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !! Proud to be a Super User! !!
Formatted Profit and Loss Statement with empty lines

Hi Amitchandak,

Thanks for your reply. I used another measure (with calculate, but not in a directquery table) and it worked. Your measure gave an error, but that is not a problem anymore 😉

Could you please have a look at my other topic?

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Power-BI-matching-check/m-p/2409684#M863699 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

Thank you 2022 Review

2022 Monthly Feature Releases

We had a great 2022 with a ton of feature releases to help you drive a data culture.