Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI status check

Hi everyone,

I want to know the ds_request_id's with the status 'Unregistered, 'Registration Failed', or 'Retired'. 

Fatih1907_0-1647963207172.png

Sometimes a ds_request_id has more than 1 meter, so it shows 'Registered' and 'Unregistered'. For example, ID 1173391 says Registered and Unregistered. Now, I only want to see the ID's which have no Registered meter.

Fatih1907_1-1647963583589.png

ds_request_id is from the first, identification is from the second and status is from the third selected table.

Tables starting with 'monitor' are from a DirectQuery connection and the other tables are from an import connection. 

I tried using LOOKUPVALUE and CALCULATE, but DirectQuery doesn't allow that.

Does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Measure to get no Registered ds_request_id ids

countx(filter(summarize(Table, Table[ds_request_id], "_1", countrows(filter(Table, Table[Status] = "Registered"))), isblank(_1)),[ds_request_id])

plot with ds_request_id, if needed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amitchandak,

Thanks for your reply. I used another measure (with calculate, but not in a directquery table) and it worked. Your measure gave an error, but that is not a problem anymore 😉

Could you please have a look at my other topic?

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Power-BI-matching-check/m-p/2409684#M863699 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.