Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shrikant

Power BI report not getting published(Error 404)

I made a report using Sql Server, in which i used dax.
I could publish the report till the day before but today i m getting error only in that file when i publish the report
Error Occured are " An Error occured while attempting to publish 'Reportname' ,The remote server returned an error:(404) not found".
I tried deleting some table and report of that file but i still could not publish ,then i create multiple raplica of that report but still none of it worked.
On the otherhand the backup which i took 2 days before is being published properly.
Please help !!
Thanks in adv!!

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Shrikant Error doesn't sound like anything within file but more around power bi service or publishing process. I would suggest you wait for few hours / day and try again. If still the same problem then contact MS support. Were you able to create another pbix file and publish during the same time ?

Today also I tried to do the same thing.but still the problem is occuring.

@Shrikant

Have you tried that first deleting the dataset and reports from PBI service and then republish again? If no, try it first.

And, how do you connect to your SQL Server data source(through Import or Direct Query)? Do you configure and use proxy?

Regards

Ya!! I tried deleating the dataset and visualization.At the end I tried publishing it with the a single table. then also i could not publish it.

Bdw I m using import query.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors