Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI not showing data in table, but shows it filter

Hi,

I have a report I created that uses tickets numbers.  The ticket number shows up in the filter like it exists with a 1, but does not show up in the table at all. 

I have tried to disable and reenable the preview features, and refreshed the dataset & the dataflow.  This is happening with a lot of different tickets.  There are NO filters applied to this table in the queries, and the only filter applied is the ticket search number. 

I have tried looking in the data export to find the tickets and they do not exist in the export.

Not sure what to try next so any help is appreciated.ticketnotshowing.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue turned out to be an unknown error.  Putting the data in a new table fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue turned out to be an unknown error.  Putting the data in a new table fixed the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump

It may seem silly to ask, but does that ticket have values for the fields?

You may want to try the dropdowns for your values and select the option to "Show items with no data".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.