Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ANaoum
Frequent Visitor

Power BI not displaying all values/ Missing Values

Hello! I uploaded several tables from Excel into Power BI and can clearly see that my data is correct and all there in Query editor. However, when I try to see the data in a report visual, some of my data is missing. I can't seem to figure out why the data is fully correct in Query, but missing in Report mode.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ANaoum 

Which visual are you using in the report? If you are using a table visual, you could click the down arrow beside every field to see if it is summarized. You could select Don't summarize to show all values. If your data has blank values, you could also select Show items with no data at the same time.

121103.jpg

If you are using other visuals, there is no Don't summarize option and Power BI will always show a summarized value. You could change the aggregate type of Values fields in down-arrow options.

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Community Support Team _ Jing Zhang
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ANaoum , What kind of data is missing. Is it because of filter or drill check that.

Can you share a sample pbix after removing sensitive data with what is missing

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.