Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sandip626

Power BI grid chart/small multiples/lattice chat with average line on it

Hi all 

Here is a grid chart I designed using infographic designer, my actual requirement needs an average line on top of each induviual chat.

Is there a way to achive that byusing infographic designer or some other visual??

• First image is output from a custom visual...
  • Second image is what i want, graph + that red average line. 

Actual : Picture1.pngPicture2.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @sandip626

You could use the Analytics pane in Power BI Desktop to add an average line for the visual

Reference:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-analytics-pane

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Analytics plane is not available for all the visuals. Please verify

the visual  infographic designer that i mentioned in question doesn't have analytics plane, so I cant add avg line

HI, @sandip626

For this visual is the custom visual, and it doesn't have analytics plane, I'm afraid it couldn't achieve by using infographic designer for now. you may try to use a combination of other visuals not only average line.

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in support site and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.