Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

achavezs

Power BI dont shows all the projects from Jira

Hello Power BI,

I have been using power BI with other DataBases but its my first time with Jira (cloud), I managed to import the dataset from Jira by providing a URL and using basic authentication, but it looks like only 1 project get imported out of the dozens of projects that we have in Jira?

I'm a site admin for our Jira so I have the appropriate permission levels (and even then we don't have any project level restrictions on any users in our Jira instance).

Does anyone have any insight into what's going on? Did I miss a configuration somewhere? Or if you need more info please let me know. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@achavezs,

Do you connect to JIRA content pack? If so, this is a known issue, and we got response from PG.

JIRA have changed their API limiting the amount of results returned and that is causing those issues. We are looking into other ways to update the content pack to work around those limitations, meanwhile as per the email discussion I am mitigating this as by design for now since this is the expected behavior with the current content design.

In your scenario, I would recommend you connect to JIRA PBIT in Power BI Desktop, then use the Advanced Editor and change the second line from Source = FetchPages("",500) to Source = FetchPages("",100).

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft  The link to the JIRA PBIT one drive doesn't have any content.  Do you have an updated link?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.