Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fastrnu80
Employee
Employee

Power BI desktop not displaying my report

When I open my report file it is only visible in the bottom right corner which makes authoring completely impossible. How do I fix this? I attached a screenshot 

thanks,

russell

PowerBIDesktop-Not displaying report.png

3 REPLIES 3
aguenena
Frequent Visitor

Hi All, 

Please try to change the Advanced Scaling settings to "allow Windows to fix blurry apps". Please refer to https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/fix-blurry-apps-scaling-windows-10/.

Best Regards,

Amr

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi fastrnu80,

Are you using the lastest version of PBI desktop? For troubleshooting, please kill the process of power bi desktop and try again. If this issue still happens, could you please provide the trace of PBI desktop for further test?

1.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

So the issue was that I was using Power BI desktop through my remote desktop session. If I used Power BI desktop on a different computer then the issue did not reproduce. Also, once I logged on to the machine I was having this problem (no longer using remote desktop), the issue also went away.  So, I guess we chalk it up to funkiness when using PBI through a remote desktop session.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.