Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rajesh4655TREX

Power BI dataset refresh issue

When i am trying refresh the daraset document in poewrBI . getting below mentioned error.

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The key didn't match any rows in the table."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[Schema = \"dbo\", Item = \"vTREXElearninData\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"Name\", \"Data\", \"Schema\", \"Item\", \"Kind\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: vTREXElearninData.
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 5270a331-ffa9-4353-a025-50367df296db
Request ID: ee32cdaa-e503-1563-0c50-d6c00a6976c0
Time: 2022-08-03 05:41:17Z

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
OliT
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Rajesh4655TREX 

>> {"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[Schema = \"dbo\", Item = \"vTREXElearninData\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"Name\", \"Data\", \"Schema\", \"Item\", \"Kind\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: vTREXElearninData.

My suggestion is to open the pbix file in Power BI Desktop, then go to Power Query to open the Advanced Editor, then find the table related to the above message, check which column names in the table have been adjusted, and put the adjusted names Replace the old names.

Regards,

OliT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
OliT
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Rajesh4655TREX 

>> {"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[Schema = \"dbo\", Item = \"vTREXElearninData\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"Name\", \"Data\", \"Schema\", \"Item\", \"Kind\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: vTREXElearninData.

My suggestion is to open the pbix file in Power BI Desktop, then go to Power Query to open the Advanced Editor, then find the table related to the above message, check which column names in the table have been adjusted, and put the adjusted names Replace the old names.

Regards,

OliT

SpartaBI
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Rajesh4655TREX this is the reported reason:

{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The key didn't match any rows in the table."}},

Looks like your underlying data has changes in such a way that a relaionship broke / wasn't valid anymore. Try check in the PBIX with the new data and look at the power query views if something is broke or some columns that is the one side of the relationship is missing or has now blanks (and didn't have before).

2022-05-19 17_30_22-Re_ Need help on DAX function with measure vs colu... - Microsoft Power BI Commu.png

Full-Logo11.png

SpartaBI_3-1652115470761.png   SpartaBI_1-1652115142093.png   SpartaBI_2-1652115154505.png

Showcase Report – Contoso By SpartaBI

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.