cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Power BI and SharePoint List in Project Web App

Hi,

I am trying to connect "Risks" list in Project web App to Power BI. If I select dropdown in the category column, it is showing all data in Power BI, however if I choose "checkboxes" with multiple selection for any column like status or category, I am unable to see the column details when connected to Power BI. Any insights if this is limitation?

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Power BI and SharePoint List in Project Web App

Hi,

I am trying to connect "Risks" list in Project web App to Power BI. If I select dropdown in the category column, it is showing all data in Power BI, however if I choose "checkboxes" with multiple selection for any column like status or category, I am unable to see the column details when connected to Power BI. Any insights if this is limitation?

Thank You

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Power BI and SharePoint List in Project Web App

HI NP2017 ,

You said "however if I choose "checkboxes" with multiple selection for any column like status or category, I am unable to see the column details when connected to Power BI"

<-- Could you please give some screenshots to clarify which column details disappear after you select multiple selection?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (809)