Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

trobey
Frequent Visitor

Power BI and Microsoft Teams - content not available

When I add a Power BI Tab in Teams and link it up to a report I'm the only person who is able to see it. Other members of the team are not able to see it and recieve the dreaded "This Content is not available" message. Everyone can post their own content but nobody can see it. Does anyone know why this is happening? When I first created the team I was able to link up reports and I know at least one person was able to see it. But something changed that is preventing it now. Any assistance would be helpful.

7 REPLIES 7
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @trobey,

Got the information below internally:

1. Verify that this report is shared with the team members in powerBI

2. Provide the fiddler traces of this loaded report in "Teams" when it is loaded correctly (like when the user added the powerBI tab)

3. Provide the fiddler traces of this report loaded in powerBI

Please share information about above steps.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @trobey,

Can you share the information requested in my previous post?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

1.  Why do I need to share the report within Power BI?  That would pretty much defeat the purpose of adding it to Teams.   

2.  What do you mean "fiddler traces"?

3. What do you mean "fiddler traces"?

@trobey@Anonymous Please ensure you share the report with the team member firstly.

Regarding using capture the Fiddler trace, you can open Fiddler, enable HTTP decryption configured (from tools->options, HTTPS tab). See: http://docs.telerik.com/platform/knowledge-base/how-to/how-to-capture-fiddler-trace

Best Regards,

QiuyunYu

Hi @trobey@Anonymous,

Could you please provided the information posted in my previous post? Thanks. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have the same problem.  Was this resolved?

Many thanks

Joel

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @trobey,

I can reproduce the issue on my side. And already reported it internally, will update here once get information.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.