Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

roshan90

Power BI & Marketo Table Fields issue

Hi,

I tried to connect the Marketo with Power BI and it's connected successfully, after that I have seen, I have got only few fields in the Lead Table in Power BI. As I checked in Marketo all the fields are available in the table but when I connected with Power BI it's showing the few fields in it. Could anyone help me to get all the Marketo table fields in Power BI?

Regards,

Roshan

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Roshan,

Did you connect to the Marketo through the Service content pack in the Power BI Service? If so, I'm afraid this could be by design. Please refer to service-connect-to-services#troubleshooting.

>>>The dashboard and reports include content from the service focused on a specific scenario and do not include all the information from the service. If there's a specific metric that you're not seeing in the content pack, please add an idea on the Power BI Support page.

Power_BI_Marketo_Table_Fields_issue

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Dale,

I connected through Power BI Service also tried through Apps but I did not get the field in the table. I tried to connect the Power BI support but I did not get any response from thier end as well.

Do you have any other solution to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Roshan

Hi @roshan90,

That's a limitation if you connect it from the Service as I posted before. Did you try to connect through the Desktop?

Power_BI_Marketo_Table_Fields_issue2

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried to connect Marketo through Desktop and website but I didn't get few fields in the Table.

If there have some limitioation in the Marketo connector then I don't think so this will work for me. 

Do you have any other Marketo connectors to connect the Marketo data in the Power BI?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.