Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Power BI Visual Templates - New Tool to make your report building easier

Hi All,

I wanted to post here to let people know that a joint effort between myself and my buddy Mike Carlo (@Mike_Carlo) has been released to our site powerbi.tips.com 

The tool is called Layoutslayouts.PNG

Layouts is a tool that will help to minimize the time it takes for you as Power BI users to create visually stunning reports. This new tool will eventually offer a library of different layouts that cover analysis, executive and infographic styles to meet all your reporting needs.

Each file will contain the raw PBIT, instructions, and a demo file of how we've used the Layout. Check out the announcement blog that we've posted here   and you will find all the information and links to the downloads page.Sunset.PNG

We hope that this helps you in your Power BI efforts, and you can look forward to more Layouts being added on a regular basis.right hand nav sample.PNG

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
6 REPLIES 6
vjnvinod
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Seth_C_Bauer

Hi, is there anything avaialble to present power BI dashboard as PPT slides?

its one of the requirement from the client i work with, they really like the POWER BI dashboards, however they have requested me to explore, how this dasboard can be viewed as slides

@vjnvinod You can export to Power Point from the Service. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-powerpoint

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Seth_C_Bauer

yeah that i am aware of it, the requirement is dynamic power point integration in power BI

@vjnvinod yeah the only thing i'm aware of is a plug in called Power BI Tiles - I used it a long time ago, so I don't know current behavior, but this allows you to connect to the power bi report live within PPT. https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104379699?src=office&corrid=8543a776-a490-400...

@Seth_C_Bauer

thanks for this, but when i am trying to install it, its asking me to download a ppt, which then i downloaded and tried to install the add in, but there is no way i am able to install it. see the screenshot below

desktop.PNG

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer,

Thanks for your sharing.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.