Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Tiles DEVSCOPE

Hi is anyone using Power BI Tiles addin from DEVSCOPE for PowerPoint? I used it before and it worked really fine, but suddenly it stopped working, 

I suspekt that it could be a setting in Offie 365 but not sur, hope someone have experinced this and found a way to fix it 🙂

1.PNG

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

How about cilck on "update now" , does this solve your problem?

I can't reproduce your problem.

My version of Power BI Desktop is July 2018, version of PowerPoint is as below.With these and reference from this article, I can use Power BI Tiles addin from DEVSCOPE for PowerPoint successfully.

3.png

In your scenario, please check if the account logged on the PowerPoint app is the same one as accessing Office store and if your version is the lastest one.

As the issue is more related to PowerPoint app, I would suggest you post a thread in PowerPoint forum at this link https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=officeitpro to get dedicated support.

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SteveD2
Resolver I
Resolver I

I don't think it's a Microsoft thing. I've just updated to the latest version of Power BI Tiles and received this error. I've referred the error to Devscope but, they are notoriously slow in feedback and follow up.POwer BI Tiles Error.jpg

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

How about cilck on "update now" , does this solve your problem?

I can't reproduce your problem.

My version of Power BI Desktop is July 2018, version of PowerPoint is as below.With these and reference from this article, I can use Power BI Tiles addin from DEVSCOPE for PowerPoint successfully.

3.png

In your scenario, please check if the account logged on the PowerPoint app is the same one as accessing Office store and if your version is the lastest one.

As the issue is more related to PowerPoint app, I would suggest you post a thread in PowerPoint forum at this link https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=officeitpro to get dedicated support.

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Maggie

thanks for the input

updating doesnt help, it just gives an error 

I will try to post it in the forum you are refering to, thank you - as it is a PPT problem, 

can i ask your version of Office? I dont know how but now it works on PowerPoint Online but not on the one i have intalled locally

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors