Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

zapppsr
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Power BI Showcase - Take a look at all visuals in this 12 slides report.

Here: Live Demo - There are 12 pages on this report.

I created this report for didatic purposes, trying to explore all visuals on Power BI.

Sharing with you to see what you think! 

@Amanda - See if I'm putting all your visuals to good use! 🙂

1.png2.png3.png

5 REPLIES 5
Predictive_Girl
Regular Visitor

All visuals in one - nice challenge!

Actually I like the opportunity to integrate any of these into a report - and here we can see the miryad of viz types we can use.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Chill

Prescriptive marketing Analyst @ DnA
tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Very nice!  How did you get the "stop lights" into the table graphic on the top right?

Hi, tjd thanks for replying.

The "stop lights" there today are not supported inside Power BI. You can't create them there. On the other hand, if there are KPIs on SQL Analysis Server or if you build your model in Excel and import to Power BI, you can have them in Power BI.

I my case, I created the KPIs in Excel (using Power Pivot) and imported the whole model using the "Import" option on Power BI.

One draw back of this approach is that after importing to Power BI, you can't edit in Power BI the values of the "stop lights" and you can't import again because importing creates a new file, always.

Regards,

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Thanks for the quick reply!

Cristian_Angyal
Advocate III
Advocate III

Really nice.

Thanks for sharing Paulo!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.