Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

StuartSmith
Power Participant
Power Participant

Power BI Report in Teams, Visual Positioning wrong.

I have a report that in Power Bi Desktop and Browser, all visuals display fine, but in Teams, there is one visual that its position is displaying incorrectly.  As you can see, its shifted up, but everywhere else it displays fine. Any ideas?

2020-09-24_09-29-58.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I carried out some tests and moved the visual to a different position and republished the report and it displayed correctly within Power BI (Browswer), but Teams still displayed it incorrectly, I therefore removed the report from Teams, moved the Card visual back to its original position, republished and readded to Teams and it is now displaying correctly. I guess just an anomaly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @StuartSmith 

Can you do any operation to this visual, just like drag or move this visual?

Did you do group on this visual?

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

I carried out some tests and moved the visual to a different position and republished the report and it displayed correctly within Power BI (Browswer), but Teams still displayed it incorrectly, I therefore removed the report from Teams, moved the Card visual back to its original position, republished and readded to Teams and it is now displaying correctly. I guess just an anomaly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.