cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Report Themes - Conditional Formatting Colors

Hi,

Does anyone have a clue if I can change the default colors of conditional formatting with the Custom JSON Report Theme? I tried to change the status badColor and goodColor but that did only affect the KPI indicators. I would like our users to have a standard red and green color when they apply conditional formatting.

Best regards,

Gustav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous,

I don't think changing the default colors of conditional formatting with the Custom JSON Report Theme is supported currently. Here is the idea shared on Power BI Ideas forum. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous,

I don't think changing the default colors of conditional formatting with the Custom JSON Report Theme is supported currently. Here is the idea shared on Power BI Ideas forum. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

April Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the April 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.