Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Report Builder not pulling all data from Power BI dataset

Hi all, apologies if i haven't posted this is in the correct location but need some help with report builder.

I have a Power BI dataset which I have connected to in report builder. All the columns are being returned however, it's missing over 100,000 rows. I've created the same table in power bi and the correct rows are returned however, when i do the same in report builder it only returns around 30,000 rows. There are no filters/parameters etc so unsure why this is happening. There is limited information on this issue online so i was hoping i would get an answer by posting in this forum.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
mhrch
Frequent Visitor

I found using a Table instead of a Matrix provided me a full dataset.

ReportWriter

Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I've run into a similar problem and nothing I've tried has been able to fix it. 

mhrch
Frequent Visitor

Did you ever figure out a solution? I'm having the same issue with a report missing a significant number of rows. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your response however you've raised the topic in spanish in the issues forum

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.