Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sequin222
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Report Builder Visualization Growing in Print Preview

Hi all,

I'm working on a Paginated report in Power BI report server. All of my matrices have worked fine. However, I added a pie chart and it looked fine in Design mode but when I run it in Print Preview the chart is growing way outside of the box. I don't even see it on another page anywhere. It just truncates it.  I can't find a setting to choose a max scale or anything like that. Please see pics: 1st is in Design View and 2nd is in Print Preview. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2022-01-20 105719.pngScreenshot 2022-01-20 105900.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sequin222
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @Samarth_18 for your response, it ended up being a glitch in the Print Preview viewer. Once it is exported into the format of choice (pdf in this case), the chart looks just fine and doesn't truncate. Weird but relieved I could get my report finished up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sequin222
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @Samarth_18 for your response, it ended up being a glitch in the Print Preview viewer. Once it is exported into the format of choice (pdf in this case), the chart looks just fine and doesn't truncate. Weird but relieved I could get my report finished up!

Samarth_18
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @sequin222 ,

There are several steps to resolve it:-

1. Try to increase size of the page from the left hand side scale-

Samarth_18_1-1642746911668.png

2. Right click on the grey area and click on report properties for setting of page :-

Samarth_18_2-1642746991419.png

Samarth_18_3-1642747013402.png

Thanks,

Samarth

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.