cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aryaja96
Frequent Visitor

Power BI PL 300 exam

Hello, has anyone here given the PL-300 exam recently? i have the exam in a few days and i was looking for some information about the number and the kind of questions in it. Please do respond if you have give any pointers about it! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
ShivS
Helper I
Helper I

am unable to make a payment for the PL-300 exam. I either get the booked dates are not available or the payment has declined. I am trying to book a slot as per India time. I have tried multiple debit and credit cards.

Also messaged and chatted with Pearson with no help. Unable to reach them over phone as I am based in Turkey.

Any other ideas? Does anyone know where I can perhaps purchased the exam vouchers?

Maignan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Did you passed PL-300 ? did you met new questions you did not expected ? 

hello @Maignan i recently just passed the exam. to answer your question, i found a lot of the questions to be similar to the ones posted in the links, they are definitly helpful, you will find the occasional questions that are different. also i did not get much formula based questions just a few here and there. you can definitly practice them if you're aiming for the exam as well.  All the best!

Hey @Maignan unfortunately my simulation software Pearson VUE, did not work out at that time and my exam simply did not load so they stopped the exam remotely.. i had to contact the customer care to get it fixed and after a week or so they rescheduled the exam to this month. so still haven't given it actually! 

hey @amitchandak , i finally gave the exam and i passed the PL 300, scored exactly 700, thank you for your help! a lot of the questions were of similar patterns. The practice questions did help in my prep for PL 300. Much appreciated!

Thank you for the reply! i will go through the links mentioned above. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
November 2022 Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2022 updates!

Microsoft 365 Conference â__ December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference - 06-08 December

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.