Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Aryaja96
Frequent Visitor

Power BI PL 300 exam

Hello, has anyone here given the PL-300 exam recently? i have the exam in a few days and i was looking for some information about the number and the kind of questions in it. Please do respond if you have give any pointers about it! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
16 REPLIES 16
Exam-Prep

The Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification is designed for data professionals who analyze business data and use Power BI to create visualizations and reports. The PL-300 exam focuses on evaluating the candidate's skills in designing and implementing data models, creating and managing reports and dashboards, and securing data in Power BI. Passing the PL-300 exam demonstrates proficiency in using Power BI to derive insights from data, making data-driven decisions, and effectively communicating data findings to stakeholders.

ua011135

I appreciate you providing these resources. Nonetheless, I noticed that exam topics and free-braindumps contain practice questions with numerous incorrect answers. In my experience, Buddy4Exam stands out for having the most accurate answers to the questions. I highly recommend it for PL-300 exam preparation.

https://www.buddy4exam.com/microsoft/pl-300/free-questions

Dumpsspot

Explore the premier source for IT certification materials at Dumpsspot. GET MORE INFO >> https://www.dumpsspot.com/

Surabhis0679

When it comes to social media marketing, having the right tools can make all the difference in the effectiveness of your campaigns. After researching many options, I highly recommend checking out the Best smm panel in India - CheapSmmPanel.

itexam100

Passed the exam. Confirm the dump is still valid with 75 to 80%. questions. Trying to focus in each question and use pass4surexams material. Good Luck, and hurry.

Dumps4azure

jesscarroll09

Passexam4sure's MD-102 dumps are a hidden gem in the world of Microsoft certification. They're like a secret weapon for passing the MD-102 exam.

GeorgeR1
Frequent Visitor

Hi, do you have anty top tips as I am preparing for the PL-300 Exam. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

am unable to make a payment for the PL-300 exam. I either get the booked dates are not available or the payment has declined. I am trying to book a slot as per India time. I have tried multiple debit and credit cards.

Also messaged and chatted with Pearson with no help. Unable to reach them over phone as I am based in Turkey.

Any other ideas? Does anyone know where I can perhaps purchased the exam vouchers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you passed PL-300 ? did you met new questions you did not expected ? 

hello @Anonymous i recently just passed the exam. to answer your question, i found a lot of the questions to be similar to the ones posted in the links, they are definitly helpful, you will find the occasional questions that are different. also i did not get much formula based questions just a few here and there. you can definitly practice them if you're aiming for the exam as well.  All the best!

Hey @Anonymous unfortunately my simulation software Pearson VUE, did not work out at that time and my exam simply did not load so they stopped the exam remotely.. i had to contact the customer care to get it fixed and after a week or so they rescheduled the exam to this month. so still haven't given it actually! 

Thank you for sharing these resources. However, examptopics and free-braindumps have practice questions with a lot of wrong answers. I found Study4Exam to have the most accurate answers to the questions. Highly recommend it for the preparation PL-300 exam.

https://www.study4exam.com/microsoft/info/pl-300

hey @amitchandak , i finally gave the exam and i passed the PL 300, scored exactly 700, thank you for your help! a lot of the questions were of similar patterns. The practice questions did help in my prep for PL 300. Much appreciated!

Thank you for the reply! i will go through the links mentioned above. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.