Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aryaja96
Frequent Visitor

Power BI PL 300 exam

Hello, has anyone here given the PL-300 exam recently? i have the exam in a few days and i was looking for some information about the number and the kind of questions in it. Please do respond if you have give any pointers about it! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
16 REPLIES 16
Exam-Prep

The Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification is designed for data professionals who analyze business data and use Power BI to create visualizations and reports. The PL-300 exam focuses on evaluating the candidate's skills in designing and implementing data models, creating and managing reports and dashboards, and securing data in Power BI. Passing the PL-300 exam demonstrates proficiency in using Power BI to derive insights from data, making data-driven decisions, and effectively communicating data findings to stakeholders.

ua011135

I appreciate you providing these resources. Nonetheless, I noticed that exam topics and free-braindumps contain practice questions with numerous incorrect answers. In my experience, Buddy4Exam stands out for having the most accurate answers to the questions. I highly recommend it for PL-300 exam preparation.

https://www.buddy4exam.com/microsoft/pl-300/free-questions

Dumpsspot

Explore the premier source for IT certification materials at Dumpsspot. GET MORE INFO >> https://www.dumpsspot.com/

Surabhis0679

When it comes to social media marketing, having the right tools can make all the difference in the effectiveness of your campaigns. After researching many options, I highly recommend checking out the Best smm panel in India - CheapSmmPanel.

itexam100

Passed the exam. Confirm the dump is still valid with 75 to 80%. questions. Trying to focus in each question and use pass4surexams material. Good Luck, and hurry.

Dumps4azure

jesscarroll09

Passexam4sure's MD-102 dumps are a hidden gem in the world of Microsoft certification. They're like a secret weapon for passing the MD-102 exam.

GeorgeR1
Frequent Visitor

Hi, do you have anty top tips as I am preparing for the PL-300 Exam. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

am unable to make a payment for the PL-300 exam. I either get the booked dates are not available or the payment has declined. I am trying to book a slot as per India time. I have tried multiple debit and credit cards.

Also messaged and chatted with Pearson with no help. Unable to reach them over phone as I am based in Turkey.

Any other ideas? Does anyone know where I can perhaps purchased the exam vouchers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you passed PL-300 ? did you met new questions you did not expected ? 

hello @Anonymous i recently just passed the exam. to answer your question, i found a lot of the questions to be similar to the ones posted in the links, they are definitly helpful, you will find the occasional questions that are different. also i did not get much formula based questions just a few here and there. you can definitly practice them if you're aiming for the exam as well.  All the best!

Hey @Anonymous unfortunately my simulation software Pearson VUE, did not work out at that time and my exam simply did not load so they stopped the exam remotely.. i had to contact the customer care to get it fixed and after a week or so they rescheduled the exam to this month. so still haven't given it actually! 

Thank you for sharing these resources. However, examptopics and free-braindumps have practice questions with a lot of wrong answers. I found Study4Exam to have the most accurate answers to the questions. Highly recommend it for the preparation PL-300 exam.

https://www.study4exam.com/microsoft/info/pl-300

hey @amitchandak , i finally gave the exam and i passed the PL 300, scored exactly 700, thank you for your help! a lot of the questions were of similar patterns. The practice questions did help in my prep for PL 300. Much appreciated!

Thank you for the reply! i will go through the links mentioned above. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.