Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ericjo
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Mobile layout

Hello,

I am one of the users using Power BI and I have a question while using Power BI Mobile Layout, so please answer me if you know.

1. If you check with Mobile after posting the power bi, the red area below cannot be filled, is there a way to fill it?

ericjo_0-1649633332390.png

2. When checked with Power bi Desktop and Mobile, scrolls are created like Mobile, but cannot be modified in Mobile Layout. If it fits with Mobile, it will be made small on Desktop, is there a way to make both of them visible?

[power BI]

ericjo_1-1649633332372.png

[Mobile Layout]

ericjo_2-1649633332419.png

3. If you add a box or image to Mobile like Test, is there a way to turn off the corresponding function or prevent the reaction from occurring?

ericjo_3-1649633332547.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @ericjo ,

Hi

Regarding your questions

1. You can use canvas background setting to fill the red area but it will also impact the desktop layout background
  2. The scroll is calculated and appear based on the table size. Changing the heard size is a request that we are getting for many users, and we are thing on ways to allow that
  3. Yes, you can disable the actions setting on the mobile formatting settings and that way it will not have any reactions.

Thanks,

Michal

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
manish_manlor
Frequent Visitor

Hi, is there a way I can modify or increase the page size or length in mobile layout?
If not, can you please tell me what is the maximum size of the page.
Thanks.

michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @ericjo ,

Hi

Regarding your questions

1. You can use canvas background setting to fill the red area but it will also impact the desktop layout background
  2. The scroll is calculated and appear based on the table size. Changing the heard size is a request that we are getting for many users, and we are thing on ways to allow that
  3. Yes, you can disable the actions setting on the mobile formatting settings and that way it will not have any reactions.

Thanks,

Michal

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ericjo ,

Base on my research, I didn't find the setting option to fill the spaces which you marked with red square. And for your second question, do you want to hide the scroll bar when the mobile screen can display the visual fully? The shape or textbox shouldn't display in the report layout when open it with mobile?

Mobile layout view

Anytime, Anywhere Data with Power BI Mobile Reporting

Develop Power BI Report for Mobile View Using Enhanced Mobile Emulator

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

When I looked into the second question, they said that we need to create an object for mobile layout by overlapping two objects. Is there any other way?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.