Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

handelbiz

Power BI - Microsoft Login on start

Dear Community,

I would like to skip the MS Login window when PowerBI starting. For this purpose I found some registry settings:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Power-BI-Desktop-Client-Registry-Settings/td-p/2037041

Unfortunately there is no registry keys with any PowerBI entries. I searched whole registry many times without success.

Is there any possibility to suppress the MIcrosoft Login window at application start?

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
handelb

I meant Microsoft Login window:

handelb_0-1668771649308.png

I can skip it and working with PowerBI Desktop without login, but the window appears on every app start.

v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @handelbiz ,

Does MS Login window mean welcome window in Power BI? If you do not want this window appear when Power BI Desktop is started, please unlock the box in red box and try again.

RicoZhou_0-1668585910939.jpeg

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.