Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

difemove

Power BI KPI is not showing the value I need (Was working before the update)

Hi, how are you?

I have this issue: I had a power Bi KPI visual with a measure. The results were right until I updated the power BI desktop. Look, I have the kpi visual (amount orders) and in other visual I have the measure I did.

Power BI KPI

In the other Image you can see that the kpi have the amount orders for the 2017 year and 2018 year but I need that the KPI show me the sum of that data. The visual was functioning until the Power BI update. Any idea of what is happening?

Power BI KPI Data

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @difemove,

Could you post the formula of the measure you're using, so that we can help further investigate on this issue? It's better to share a sample pbix file(with just some sample/mock data) which can reproduce the issue. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading. Smiley Happy

Regards

I am also having this problem.  When I put the data in a card, I get all years of my data.  When I put it into the KPI visual, I only get 2018 data.  I am wondering if it has anything to do with the trend line, which I picked as year.  You have to pick a trend variable even if you don't show it.  Unfortunately, there is no century function in power bi.  Also, one can't change the size of the KPI number which is highly inconvenient.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.