Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

belvoir99
Resolver I
Resolver I

Power BI Helper

Hi all,

Has anyone downloaded Power BI Helper recently? At https://radacad.com/power-bi-helper 

I can't see a link there and have emailed them twice but had no reply. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about why it's not there. Or perhaps it is there, but I can't see it! 😞

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Belvoir99,

I downloaded it last week again. There's a field on top where you can apply and they'll send it through mail. Do you see the site as the example below?

Screenshot_20210214-191536_Chrome.jpg

Regards,

Tim

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
anhngv
Helper III
Helper III

Hi all,

I did it several times but still not get any email.

anhngv_0-1660116482231.png

Do any one have a direct link so that I can click to download?

Brgds

michael-kubala

The email link didn't work for me. Probably a security thing with the browser or something, but copying the link and pasting it to a new tab worked. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

My PowerBI Helper when I click "connect to model", it doesn't connect. How can I solve this problem?

JohnofWhidbey
Frequent Visitor

I am unable to download Power BI Helper. I have submitted my email address via the Power BI Helper – A Power BI Tool That Helps! site and have not received the expected reply that provides the link to the download site. I have tried this on my office PC as well as my personal PC.  

Anyone aware of issues with the Radacad site?

Charlie86
Frequent Visitor

I had the same problem. I commented yesterday in a youtube video from radacad.
Then i found the answer here.
I tried with two different laptops and different browsers (chrome, edge, firefox) but never saw the mentioned link.
Now i tried it with my smartphone...and bang...it is working - Thanks a lot!

timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Belvoir99,

I downloaded it last week again. There's a field on top where you can apply and they'll send it through mail. Do you see the site as the example below?

Screenshot_20210214-191536_Chrome.jpg

Regards,

Tim

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

GaryC
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Just a note. If your browser has a pop-up blocker (extension), you might not see the email option. Turn off your pop-up blocker, refreash the page and it should show up for you.

JoeMama
Frequent Visitor

OMG that did it!!!!   Thanks @GaryC!!!!!

I turned off pop-up blockers (Brave) then refreshed, then was able to put my email in!

I then got an email, and had to right-click on the link in the e-mail, and Save link as.

Thank you all so much :)))))

@JoeMama , 

I tried and failed,c an you kindly email the file (.exe, or the installation file/steps) on amal.eranda@gmail.com. Really appriciate your help. (never go the email, it even after the popup blocker removed). your help is much appreciated.

Thanks for your help @timg. Odd. I've tried Chrome and Edge both Incognito and as Guest, and finally I then decided to install Opera but I still didn't get the mailbox. 

Then I realised: Kaspersky Internet Security was blocking it! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.