Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

belvoir99
Resolver II
Resolver II

Power BI Helper

Hi all,

Has anyone downloaded Power BI Helper recently? At https://radacad.com/power-bi-helper 

I can't see a link there and have emailed them twice but had no reply. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about why it's not there. Or perhaps it is there, but I can't see it! 😞

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Belvoir99,

I downloaded it last week again. There's a field on top where you can apply and they'll send it through mail. Do you see the site as the example below?

Screenshot_20210214-191536_Chrome.jpg

Regards,

Tim

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
anhngv
Helper III
Helper III

Hi all,

I did it several times but still not get any email.

anhngv_0-1660116482231.png

Do any one have a direct link so that I can click to download?

Brgds

michael-kubala

The email link didn't work for me. Probably a security thing with the browser or something, but copying the link and pasting it to a new tab worked. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

My PowerBI Helper when I click "connect to model", it doesn't connect. How can I solve this problem?

JohnofWhidbey
Frequent Visitor

I am unable to download Power BI Helper. I have submitted my email address via the Power BI Helper – A Power BI Tool That Helps! site and have not received the expected reply that provides the link to the download site. I have tried this on my office PC as well as my personal PC.  

Anyone aware of issues with the Radacad site?

Charlie86
Frequent Visitor

I had the same problem. I commented yesterday in a youtube video from radacad.
Then i found the answer here.
I tried with two different laptops and different browsers (chrome, edge, firefox) but never saw the mentioned link.
Now i tried it with my smartphone...and bang...it is working - Thanks a lot!

timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Belvoir99,

I downloaded it last week again. There's a field on top where you can apply and they'll send it through mail. Do you see the site as the example below?

Screenshot_20210214-191536_Chrome.jpg

Regards,

Tim

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

GaryC
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Just a note. If your browser has a pop-up blocker (extension), you might not see the email option. Turn off your pop-up blocker, refreash the page and it should show up for you.

JoeMama
Frequent Visitor

OMG that did it!!!!   Thanks @GaryC!!!!!

I turned off pop-up blockers (Brave) then refreshed, then was able to put my email in!

I then got an email, and had to right-click on the link in the e-mail, and Save link as.

Thank you all so much :)))))

@JoeMama , 

I tried and failed,c an you kindly email the file (.exe, or the installation file/steps) on amal.eranda@gmail.com. Really appriciate your help. (never go the email, it even after the popup blocker removed). your help is much appreciated.

Thanks for your help @timg. Odd. I've tried Chrome and Edge both Incognito and as Guest, and finally I then decided to install Opera but I still didn't get the mailbox. 

Then I realised: Kaspersky Internet Security was blocking it! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors