cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ciacco Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power BI Exam 70-778

Thank you Vanessa

My problem is that I've started used PowerBI only recently and I've only studied it, so I don't have work experience.

I know that Certification are often different from real world scenario, but this exam is so recent that, without a book, I fell like that whatever I study could be different from the exam.

I'll follow your precious suggest, but I think I'll buy the book, so that I'm perfectly sure the exam's argument will match

aakashlakhani Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Can anyone post the questions from Power BI exam here. 

Thanks 

vanessafvg Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@aakashlakhani i am not sure thats permissable, you sort need to study for it Smiley LOL

even if i could i would need to remember and there is no ways i remember the questions, cover the course work listed above and play with power bi and you should be good

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.
Proud a to be a Datanaut!
shiser Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Could someone tell me what the exam structure is please? - is this multi choice, full written answers, whats the pass mark, etc.

I'm planning to do this as my first microsfot exam, so i maybe missing something but an exam structure is difficult to find!

Thank you

avamanson Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

With the guide of 70-778 dumps pdf - I just wanted to say thanks for your help. I PASSED! http://bit.ly/microsoft-70-778-dumps-pdf

nmtxcsr1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hello @vanessafvg. I see that you recently passed 70-778 exam. Can you share your experience? I started training for the last 3 months, still not confident in DAX.

bmjtbhint Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

When I went to take the 70-778 exam I felt confident and prepared. I passed the exam on my first try! I have already recommended realdumpspdf.com to several people who are about to take the microsoft 70-778 exam. Download 70-778 Dumps PDF

EmmaRobbie Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I took the Microsoft 70-778 exam in 2018 and I passed it with good grades. I dont think the exam would have been so easy without practice all questions available in 70-778 dumps pdf. I have recommend this 70-778 braindumps to my colleagues who are trying to obtain the Microsoft Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI certification. 

Omega Established Member
Established Member

How long was the exam, in terms of time and number of questions? 

Ramaraju123 Visitor
Visitor

HI,

How to wirte Power BI Exam 70-778.

Could you please share the link or else guide me how to approach.

Thanks ,

Vijay

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 277 members 2,884 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: