cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Power BI Exam 70-778

Thanks for this.

Client provides you with SQL Server Analysis Service database connectivity with Multidimensional database structure.

To import data use Get Data -> SQL Server Analysis Service and data will be imported to Power BI.

Is this statement correct ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How much time is required to prepare for this exam? Are two weeks enough if I have past hands-on experience in Crystal reports and SSRS? Kindly advise

there are 2 ways to create a chart by "Asking Question" feature:

Home-->Ask Question

Double Click on Report View  

Today only I discoved the 2nd one: Double Click on Report View. I did know before.

XNS140 Visitor
Visitor

Hi guys, 
I know this post is old but whoever is new and wants to do the exam can try my practice test which i did while studying on my own for the exam. I covered pretty much everthing from white papers to hands on.  Here's the link:

https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=bct5cffc6f5354cf 

NishanthV Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I took this exam Yesterday and passed.

If you have expereince working in Power BI then it is easy to complete.

EDX Course is out Dated. But helps for all the basic stuff.

Best Sources to Prepare is : Official Microsoft Documentation, Reza Rad Blog and his Books - These two are more than enough!

All the areas are touched, however newer updates related to Bookmarks, New Workspaces e.t.c is not touched up on.

I did not see any questions on RLS as well.  Majority questions are related to Visualization, Data Model , Dax and Power Query and on the Licensing part.

Also, if you do not have expereince in Power BI - Excel integrations - please go through this, there are atleast 5-6 questions related to this.

I wrote this exam in June-2019 and passed with 88.1 % score.

Exam had 55 Questions and 150 Minutes. 

I used this book for preparation: 

Exam Ref 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI

also I used Udemy Practice test -5 test which has 200 questions. It was helpful. 

5 Exams - Power BI 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing - 2019

Anyone needs more details please send me a private message. 

sheikh2604 New Member

Hi I have finished eDX free online course. Can you please suggest me the practice tests you did?

Highlighted
jshridha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Can you provide me the details where i will find the Companion Files?

I have referred Exam 70-778 Book while unable to find the data which has been used in the book for the explanation.

Please find the screenshot as marked.

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors