Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Exam 70-778 Practice Questions

What is the correct Answer here?

You have a Power BI report that displays a bar chart and a donut chart on the same page. The bar chart shows the total sales by year and the donut chart shows the total sale by category. You need to ensure that when you select a year on the bar chart, the donut chart remains unchanged What should you do?

1) Edit the interactions form the Format menu OR  2) Add a slicer to the page that uses the year column.

I said 1 but friend says 2. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous ,

The answer is b. You can use Edit interactions feature to achieve the requirement.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous ,

The answer is b. You can use Edit interactions feature to achieve the requirement.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the Power BI service, you create an app workplace that contains several dashboards. You need to provide a user named Emp1@abc.com with the ability to edit and publish dashboards What should you do?
1) From the app workspace, click Update app, and then configure the Access settings. OR  2) Modify the members of the app workspace.

Here my answer is 1 but friend is saying 2?

@Anonymous wrote:
In the Power BI service, you create an app workplace that contains several dashboards. You need to provide a user named Emp1@abc.com with the ability to edit and publish dashboards What should you do?
1) From the app workspace, click Update app, and then configure the Access settings. OR  2) Modify the members of the app workspace.

Here my answer is 1 but friend is saying 2?

@Anonymous ,

Correct answer is 2.

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Client provides you with SQL Server Analysis Service database connectivity with Multidimensional database structure.

To import data use Get Data -> SQL Server Analysis Service and data will be imported to Power BI.

Is this statement correct ?

my answer is true but friend says false.. i tested and found i can connect to ssas mdx

Hi,

Your friend is correct. The statement in the question only indicated two steps "Get Data -> SQL Server Analysis Service". The correct steps should be :"Get Data -> Choose Database-> select SQL Server Analysis Service->click connect". 

Regards

Philip

If this help click on the like button  to recommend it as a possible solution 

You are sharing Microsoft's certification exam questions which is basically the violation of the company's NDA. Please go through the link for further details: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/certification-exam-policies.aspx 

I am saying this because these are the exact same questions (identical) asked during the certification.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know which is right answer of this Practise Question?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have modified my question. I was not sure that these are real questions. Will be mindful in future. 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.