Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Embedded console app

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a PBI emebedded report, I have created a workspace in my Azure portal and struck at importing already created PBIX file from the desktop, I went through the online and saw I need to write something in Console App to import the file, Can somebody please point me how can I download/install console app and easy steps to embedded my pbix file to a blank HTML page please

This is very urgent and I am very new to this Embedded world so doesn't have much knowledge and struck

Thanks

Sandeep 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous,

Download and Refer to this solution.
This is the most simple solution to understand what is required to embed reports in Power BI, You can use it as a base to start off with your requirements.

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous,

Download and Refer to this solution.
This is the most simple solution to understand what is required to embed reports in Power BI, You can use it as a base to start off with your requirements.

Thanks!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.