Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harshaSampath81
Helper II
Helper II

Power BI Drillthrough multiple parameters

Hi

I want to know how to send two parameter when do drillthrough reporting ex: 

multiple.png

Here I want to send Product category , year and Month to next report and filter my second report according to selected my Product category , year and month. how to do that. current I can filter by Product category only.

Harsha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Harsha,

The workaround is adding the Year and the Month to the Drill through filter and the table. Then you can deliver two parameters at one time. Please vote on this idea. Maybe we can send the page context in the next release.

Power_BI_Drillthrough_multiple_parameters

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Harsha,

The workaround is adding the Year and the Month to the Drill through filter and the table. Then you can deliver two parameters at one time. Please vote on this idea. Maybe we can send the page context in the next release.

Power_BI_Drillthrough_multiple_parameters

Best Regards,

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much Dale , I tried this one it was success, but I need to hide unwated column from the table (becuase that year,month are used in the table for drillthrough) Do u have any idea of how to hide column without effect to drillthrough.

thank you

Harsha

Hi Harsha,

I'm afraid there isn't a perfect solution. That's why I gave you an idea to vote on. A workaround could be painting them white.

Power_BI_Drillthrough_multiple_parameters2

Best Regards,

Dale

Another workaround is to resize the column to have no width. If word wrap is on, this will make the rows wider.

Thanks Mr frederick

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.