Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vsingh23
Regular Visitor

Power BI Desktop Organization

Hi People,

I'm trying to connect to FHIR server deployed on azure. To access this I'm trying to sign in using my organizational account. But everytime I select organization account, it just keep loading. 

I tried to connect to data lake and other sources but facing the same issue when selecting organizational account. 

Has anyone faced the similar kind of issues? I'm attached the screenshot as well for better understanding. 

vsingh23_0-1635250118585.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vsingh23
Regular Visitor

Hi Comunity,

There was some issues with the october release of Power BI. I've used september version and it did work.

@v-angzheng-msft @amitchandak - Thank you for looking into this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vsingh23
Regular Visitor

Hi Comunity,

There was some issues with the october release of Power BI. I've used september version and it did work.

@v-angzheng-msft @amitchandak - Thank you for looking into this.

v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @vsingh23 

1. Clear permissions in data source settings and try again.(Options and settings>Data source settings)

2. Download the latest version of Power BI desktop and reconnect the data source.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@vsingh23 , Open power bi service, Try to create a dataflow using the same source. see if it works there. If that works, it means there is an issue with the URL access from your desktop. If not, then you do not have access to the URL 

@amitchandak Thanks for the solution!

However, the URL is valid and I'm able to access it. When I'm trying to access the source by passing URL and access key, I'm able to establish the connection. As soon as I try to use my organizational account it keeps loading as you can see in the screenshot below. Any suggestion on this would be great help

vsingh23_0-1635333438835.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.