cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power BI DAX

I am trying to calculate a complaince %. The compliance is the count of number under 270. A simple calucation would be:

(count of durantion times under 270) / (count of duration times)

This is the DAX I am trying to use in a quick masure but its not working. Any suggestions

Measure 1 = (CALCULATE(COUNT('2020 Turn Around Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)]), '2020 Turn Around Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)]<=270))/(COUNT('2020 Turn Around Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)]))

Thanks!
Robin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User VI
Super User VI

Re: Power BI DAX

I think I ended up writing the same measure as you did, but it got the expected result.

Pct on Time =
CALCULATE (
COUNT ( '2020 Turnaround Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)] ),
'2020 Turnaround Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)] <= 270
)
/ COUNT ( '2020 Turnaround Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)] )

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User IX
Super User IX

@rmauldin , for the filter you need a row context, I assumed that as call ID (Replace with the correct column)

Try lik

Measure 1 = (CALCULATE(COUNTX(Filter(Summarize('2020 Turn Around Times','2020 Turn Around Times'[Call ID],"_1",[Turnaround Time (Minutes)]), [_1]<=270),[_1])/(COUNT('2020 Turn Around Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)])))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

That didn't work.  The correct calculation (I know because I tested it in Excel) is 55.56%. Below is a screen shot of the data I'm working with. I need to know the % of times that the minutes are less than or equal to 270.

Thank you for your help

Test Data.PNG

Highlighted
Super User VI
Super User VI

I think I ended up writing the same measure as you did, but it got the expected result.

Pct on Time =
CALCULATE (
COUNT ( '2020 Turnaround Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)] ),
'2020 Turnaround Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)] <= 270
)
/ COUNT ( '2020 Turnaround Times'[Turnaround Time (Minutes)] )

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rmauldin 

If the problem is still there, could you share any sample data?

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors