Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HusseinAkberali
Regular Visitor

Power BI CDS - Different Data for Different Users on a Shared MS Forms PRO Survey

Hello!

When we connect to a common data service (CDS) using credentials of user 1 who sent out the survey and has created the survey, they can see all the data.

However, user 2, who the survey is shared with, cannot see the data, even who was invited in the msfp tables which is used for storing the surveys and the survey data.

Tables in question:

1. msfp_surveyinvites
  2. msfp_questionresponses
  3. msfp_question
  4. msfp_survey
  5. msfp_surveyresponse

this is both, under entities and system area’s and both give no data accordingly. We are using MS Forms Pro, and Power BI Pro (desktop) to pull in the data. We also tried through Power BI Data Flows, and that didn’t work either.

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @HusseinAkberali 

I think you'd better post your requirement in the Microsoft Forms forum to check if the "user 2" has the data in these tables.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm seeing the same behaviour as @HusseinAkberali .

As suggested I've posted in the Forms forum - please add your confirmation/support if you are affected by this:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/forms-pro-to-power-bi-via-common-data-service...

Anything further on this issue.  We are observing the same empty tables on our end.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.