Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SanketBhagwat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Power Automate

Hi.
I am creating a simple flow to export my report to pdf,
but I am getting an error as;
"{"error":{"code":"FeatureNotAvailableError","pbi.error":{"code":"FeatureNotAvailableError","parameters":{},"details":[]}}}".
I have attached screensots of my flow below;

SanketBhagwat_4-1636616150511.pngSanketBhagwat_5-1636616189483.png

I have a Pro account and my workspace is Premium per user.

Regards,
Sanket Bhagwat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VahidDM
Super User
Super User

Hi @SanketBhagwat 

See this post: How to add a button to the Power BI report for sending a PDF of the report to the User Email

It does not work on Premium per user.

The report MUST be in the workspace that is backed by a reserved capacity; This capacity can be any of the A1/EM1 - A6/P3 SKUs. (not Premium per User capacity)

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
LinkedIn: 
www.linkedin.com/in/vahid-dm/

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Good afternoon:

I'm also needing to export a PBI report to PDF and then automatically email it from Power Automate. The Premiun license with reserved capacity is for Power BI, right? In Power Automate, do you have to have any particular licenses as well?

Thanks a lot!

v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SanketBhagwat ,

You’ll need to ensure you have at least one workspace in your Power BI tenant backed by a dedicated capacity.  This capacity can be any of the A, EM or P SKU’s for Power BI reports, or the A4/P1 – A6/P3 SKU’s for paginated reports.  You’ll also need to have a Power Automate subscription that provides access to the standard connectors.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-jayw-msft @v-jayw-msft .

Thanks to both of you for replying, but can any one of you tell me will I need a Power Automate license for it or not?
If so, which license should I buy?

Regards,
Sanket

VahidDM
Super User
Super User

Hi @SanketBhagwat 

See this post: How to add a button to the Power BI report for sending a PDF of the report to the User Email

It does not work on Premium per user.

The report MUST be in the workspace that is backed by a reserved capacity; This capacity can be any of the A1/EM1 - A6/P3 SKUs. (not Premium per User capacity)

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
LinkedIn: 
www.linkedin.com/in/vahid-dm/

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.