Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cheetah
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate Flow not longer editable

Hi all,

It is a bit strange to have this problem:  on clicking the "Edit" option of a power automate flow visual, I was directed to a page as shown in the below screen shot.

screenshot.png

It shows neither me the exist automations built before, nor an "+New" dropdown menu under the blue bar,  while they were there one week ago. It is now emtpy and seems nothing could be done on this page except "return to report".

I went to the flow.miscrosoft.com, the flow is listed there, but its status is shown as "right away", like in the below screenshot.

screenshot_2.png

Does anyone know what is happening, or what is the possible cause of the problem?  There is an "install" option on the upper right corner in the second screenshot, do I need to do that installation? (I have already the PowerBI desktop installed)

Thank you very much for the help!

Cheetah 

Thanks!

Cheetah

2 REPLIES 2
v-jianboli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cheetah 

From your description, you can check the following:

• Network condition: When you edit Power Automate visual, you need to connect to it through the network, if your network condition is not good, this may happen to you. You can wait patiently for a while or check and optimize your network conditions
  • Permissions: From the photos you uploaded, you can see that the Flow you are using was shared with you by others. You can check if you have the corresponding permission to trigger the flow

For more details, please refer to:

Create a Power Automate visual for Power BI

Power BI + Power Automate - Everything you need to know

Best Regards,

Jianbo Li

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Jianbo,

Thank you for coming to help! 

About the questioning of permission. That looks like related to another possible bug. The flow was created by me, after it became not editable I shared it with a colleague who found it editable from her side. Then the flow became shown only in the "shared with me" tab but no longer in my "cloud flow" tab.

About the connection, it looks normal for other web activities, and I was waiting for several hours to load that page. 

But thanks again!

Cheetah

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.