Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Automate - Export Button

Hi there, 

I have created a power automate export button to send a csv export file via email. It is working perfectly. However, the csv file doesn't contain all the rows. there should be 1460 rows but the csv file only exported 1000 rows. I did tried to export in the normal way (top right corner option to export summarised data) the csv file generated 1460 rows. Am i missing something in the power automate? is there an option to export unlimited row haha.. really would appreciate your valueable input. thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As far as my know, there is 1000 row limitaion in Power Automate visual in Power BI Desktop.

vyingjl_0-1635489376728.png

When I filter 1000 row value in Power Automate visual, it works fine.

vyingjl_1-1635489438830.png

After updating to filter 1001 rows, the visual reminds that too many values which would not show all data.

vyingjl_2-1635489498843.png

So if you want to export to csv file by Power Automate button, you need to consider this limitation.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As far as my know, there is 1000 row limitaion in Power Automate visual in Power BI Desktop.

vyingjl_0-1635489376728.png

When I filter 1000 row value in Power Automate visual, it works fine.

vyingjl_1-1635489438830.png

After updating to filter 1001 rows, the visual reminds that too many values which would not show all data.

vyingjl_2-1635489498843.png

So if you want to export to csv file by Power Automate button, you need to consider this limitation.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

If you explore the property of  flow activity to export the data , there is an option to limit the records. Please increase that setting to get complete data.

Please note, Power BI to csv export has a limitation of 30k records.

Thanks
Raj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Raj. Thank you for your reply.. I am unsure where to find that option to change the limit. Below is the power automate flow which i have created.

prithivi97_0-1635310080452.png

thank you, 

Prithi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.