cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fazniro Member

Possible to group columns with main header?

Is it possible to create a group of columns that are together, or do i need to make a custom box on top of the grouped columns and is not linked to the table?

Here below is a visual of what i am trying to convey. The question is if these top columns can be created somehow? and if so, how to do it?

cap1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Possible to group columns with main header?

Hi @Fazniro 

You may transform your data table like below and then use Matrix visual to get it.

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Fazniro 

You may transform your data table like below and then use Matrix visual to get it.

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Fazniro Member

Hi @v-cherch-msft ,

I would like to accept your reply as solution, however i forgot to mention in my real life example (not the sample data).

I have this table:

cap5.JPG

Each column in this table is based on a calculated measure that combine multiple columns in the data model. Therefore, i am not able to create a conditional column that can distinguish between data used for KPI 1 and KPI 2. 

Is it possible to do this grouping of columns based on measures rather than columns?

So i can group all KPI's together at the top for easier visual consumption.

sorry for not being specific enough with first example.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Fazniro 

It's impossible to group them based on measures because measures are dynamic and they cannot be used in matrix columns.

Regards,

Cherie