Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bolabuga
Helper V
Helper V

[ Possibility to hide a Drillthrough page from a specific report ]

Hello everyone, can i hide a drillthrough page from a specific report?

In the screenshot, i want to hide the drillthrough "detalhamento raixo x bimestral" from the report "raio x mensal", because drilling to it will show the wrong result. 

Both reports "raio x mensal" and "raio x bimestral" share the same layout and context, but the "numeric result" measures are computed from different  columns in the fact table.

drillthrough duvida.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bolabuga
Helper V
Helper V

Hello everyone, i can confirm the solution found here is working.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Disable-drillthrough-for-few-visuals/m-p/347780#M156144 

Solution found: Create duplicates of the columns you need (in my case just 1 column), and just dont forget to use the duplicated column in the report and add it to the drillthrough page too.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bolabuga
Helper V
Helper V

Hello everyone, i can confirm the solution found here is working.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Disable-drillthrough-for-few-visuals/m-p/347780#M156144 

Solution found: Create duplicates of the columns you need (in my case just 1 column), and just dont forget to use the duplicated column in the report and add it to the drillthrough page too.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.