Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxduff59
Helper II
Helper II

Plot values between two dates measures

Hi everybody,

I have a table of activities which contains some dates and some numerical values. I created a first measure with today's date (TODAY() function) and another measure which depends of a slider to compute n previous day (second_measure = first_measure - n_days). 

I would like to plot my activities values between these two dates. I tried to create a calendar between first and second measure but PBI do not allow me to use it as x_axis ? 

Does any of you have an idea of how to do it ?
Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MDodds
Resolver II
Resolver II

Rather than using the two measures you are using, can't you just use a normal date slices on your date table using the "between" option as below.

MDodds_0-1667990437367.png

As for not being able to use on axis - is the relationship set up correctly between your fact and date table?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MDodds
Resolver II
Resolver II

Rather than using the two measures you are using, can't you just use a normal date slices on your date table using the "between" option as below.

MDodds_0-1667990437367.png

As for not being able to use on axis - is the relationship set up correctly between your fact and date table?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

BizApps LATAM 2023

Business Application LATAM Summit 2023

Join the biggest FREE Business Applications Event in LATAM this February.

Power Platform Bootcamp

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

In this bootcamp we will deep-dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, delivered to you by experts and community leaders.