Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

maxduff59
Helper II
Helper II

Plot values between two dates measures

Hi everybody,

I have a table of activities which contains some dates and some numerical values. I created a first measure with today's date (TODAY() function) and another measure which depends of a slider to compute n previous day (second_measure = first_measure - n_days). 

I would like to plot my activities values between these two dates. I tried to create a calendar between first and second measure but PBI do not allow me to use it as x_axis ? 

Does any of you have an idea of how to do it ?
Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MDodds
Resolver II
Resolver II

Rather than using the two measures you are using, can't you just use a normal date slices on your date table using the "between" option as below.

MDodds_0-1667990437367.png

As for not being able to use on axis - is the relationship set up correctly between your fact and date table?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MDodds
Resolver II
Resolver II

Rather than using the two measures you are using, can't you just use a normal date slices on your date table using the "between" option as below.

MDodds_0-1667990437367.png

As for not being able to use on axis - is the relationship set up correctly between your fact and date table?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors