Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tome_05
Helper II
Helper II

Please tell me how to display even 0 data in the category.

I have some questions, so let me ask you a question.

I created a horizontal bar graph like an image. Please tell me how to display data with a numerical value of 0 in the Y-axis category.

5 REPLIES 5
isabella
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tome_05 

I did a local test, when the sales is 0the category E will display by default.

isabella_0-1652939065864.png

I have no idea why yours not,maybe you can update you  power bi desktop to the latest.

Then if this issue  still  exist,please provide us some sample data and show us how is your graph looks like so that we can reproduce your issue and find a solution.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Isabella

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Tome_05
Helper II
Helper II

@tom480 , @TheoC 

Thank you for answering.
I implemented the solution immediately, but I could not display it well.

Probably because it is filtered.

What I want to do is filter the data with only the number 1 displayed in the red frame of this image to display the data.

However, when I did this, there was originally content that did not have the number 1 and it seemed that it could not be displayed.
There are 13 contents in total, but 12 have the number 1.
Since there is one data with the number 1 being 0, I want to be able to display that as well in the graph.スクリーンショット 2022-05-17 105252.jpg

Hi @Tome_05 if you are using Power Query to filter a number (as per the screenshot), you are effectively removing it permanently from your model.  If you want it back, go to the Applied Steps pane on the right side of the screenshot and click through to find out where you filtered the data. Once you find that step, delete it, and the filtered data will come back to being unfiltered.  Only delete that single step and then click back to the last step to get back to where you where.

Hope this helps.

Theo

If I have posted a response that resolves your question, please accept it as a solution to formally close the post.

Also, if you are as passionate about Power BI, DAX and data as I am, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, queries, or if you simply want to connect and talk to another data geek!

Want to connect?www.linkedin.com/in/theoconias

TheoC
Super User
Super User

@Tome_05 if the solution that @tom480 put up is not what you were referring to, you can try to click on the Y-axis down arrow and select the "Show items with no data".  

TheoC_0-1652680561372.png

If I have posted a response that resolves your question, please accept it as a solution to formally close the post.

Also, if you are as passionate about Power BI, DAX and data as I am, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, queries, or if you simply want to connect and talk to another data geek!

Want to connect?www.linkedin.com/in/theoconias

tom480
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Tome_05 ,

Is this what you are looking for?  If so, please mark as a solution to help others find the answer please.  Enjoy!  Tom 😀

yaxis_zero.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.