Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sachiko
Frequent Visitor

Please tell me about how to round down the decimal point for “%” of the table.

Please tell me about how to round down the decimal point for “% of the table.

In powerbiDesktop, it is possible to truncate the decimal part of the graph, but I can not implement truncation below the decimal point of the table. In addition, I want to truncate the percentage below the decimal point.

Can it be implemented in the table?

Please tell me how to round down the decimal point.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sachiko,

I was trying to replicate your issue, and it does not seem like you have the option to round down in this case. I would suggest you create a calculated measure to find the percent of total, something like this Percent of Total = SUM(qty) / CALCULATE(Sheet1,ALL(Sheet1[qty])). Then you can format your new measure using the Modeling ribbon. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @sachiko,

On the fields section of the Report view, if you click on the calculated column or measure you want, you can go to the Modeling ribbon, and it should have an option for you to select how many decimal points you want to display.

Thank you.

It is necessary to have an option to select the number of decimal places to display,
How can I add it?

1.pngPlease tell me how to move the decimal place in% of capture

2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sachiko,

I was trying to replicate your issue, and it does not seem like you have the option to round down in this case. I would suggest you create a calculated measure to find the percent of total, something like this Percent of Total = SUM(qty) / CALCULATE(Sheet1,ALL(Sheet1[qty])). Then you can format your new measure using the Modeling ribbon. 

sachiko
Frequent Visitor

Please tell me about how to round down the decimal point for “% of the table.

In powerbiDesktop, it is possible to truncate the decimal part of the graph, but I can not implement truncation below the decimal point of the table. In addition, I want to truncate the percentage below the decimal point.

Can it be implemented in the table?

Please tell me how to round down the decimal point.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.