Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
spathak04 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Play axis visual shows adds up every number by default

Hello,
I have used a visual downloaded from microsoft store called "Play Axis". It play different value for each year. 
For example,
if I have a table with some gdp value for each year, This play axis visual will help to show each year value once I hit the play button. But when it stops it shows sum of all the years value. 
Requirement: 
How to show the lates year value when it stops.
Play Axis.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Play axis visual shows adds up every number by default

Hi spathak04,

It seems like there's no such option in Animation Settings,  you can only make the animation automatically start, continue looping and change the speed at which the animation occurs. I would suggest you to contact with author to achieve more help and improvement. https://github.com/mprozil/PlayAxis/blob/master/support.md.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi spathak04,

It seems like there's no such option in Animation Settings,  you can only make the animation automatically start, continue looping and change the speed at which the animation occurs. I would suggest you to contact with author to achieve more help and improvement. https://github.com/mprozil/PlayAxis/blob/master/support.md.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

spathak04 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply. I will contact author. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 277 members 2,703 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: