Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

asanb
Frequent Visitor

Play Axis with Bar Chart

I added a play axis to my bar chart and am having a sizing issue as it plays. The faded bars in the back are showing average but why do the different bars become smaller in size? I am trying to make it all one uniform size. play axis.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi asanb,

Based on my test,  it works well. So if possible, could you please inform your design for play axis and chart by image or drawing? Which  field you use in chart and play axis ? Then I will help you more correctly.

19.png

By the way, could you plesae inform me more detailed information(such as which visual you use in your report )?

Best Regards,

Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

asanb
Frequent Visitor

pbi_help.JPG

I used a clustered bar chart and I would like the play axis to present years. I would like each bar to show test type and miles traveled per distance from origin. Image of fields attached. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.