cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
akhaliq7
Helper III
Helper III

Pie chart not displaying as expected

I am trying to show a pie chart for example i have a value of 61.92% and i want the rest of the percentage (38.08%) upto 100% to be a different colour. How can I achieve this. I have filtered by a sales person. 

error3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vaishnaviudan
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

From Appsorce you can download "Circular Gauge by MAC Software" Visual from Marketplace.

Add visual to your powerbi desktop.

Set values in Fields Panel>>  Actual value >> Percentage column

                      Target Value >> PercentageColumn>>right click on this field set Show Value as >>% of Grand Total

Format Panel>>

Change the color from General section.

Disable Donut Chart option from panel.

Refer below screenshot for detailed information.

PieChart.PNGFieldsPanel.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
vaishnaviudan
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

From Appsorce you can download "Circular Gauge by MAC Software" Visual from Marketplace.

Add visual to your powerbi desktop.

Set values in Fields Panel>>  Actual value >> Percentage column

                      Target Value >> PercentageColumn>>right click on this field set Show Value as >>% of Grand Total

Format Panel>>

Change the color from General section.

Disable Donut Chart option from panel.

Refer below screenshot for detailed information.

PieChart.PNGFieldsPanel.PNG

View solution in original post

Thanks one of the best recommendations I have had since using power bi community. The chart looks amazing and it works.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@akhaliq7 , what I feel you are using  a % measure and there is filter because I can100% from pie

 

Please check for that.

 

or

Can you share a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!

Hi yes I am using percentage measure and the filter is for one sales person, Sorry cannot share pbix file as everything in it is for work. 

I can use a card and table visuals but looking for options for other kinds of visuals

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power BI December 2021 Update_carousel 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2021 Updates!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Jan 2022 Dev Camp 768x460 copy.png

Power BI Dev Camp- January 27th, 2022

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors