Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pie Chart Slicer - keeping pie chart selection

I would like to use each pie chart to filter the data in the horizontal bar chart below.  This works fine with one but I have three separate instances of this on a single page and when I click the second pie chart, the selection on the first goes away.  I believe I have already adjusted the interactions appropriately; the selections simply won't stay selected.  Is there a way to do what I am attempting to do or do I need to use a slicer instead of the pie chart for thisimage.png

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to your description, my understanding is that you don't want the filter on one visual affect some other one, in this scenario, we can use Edit Interactions.

3hibq4t02u.gif

Best Regards,

Teige

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeigeGao,

Thanks for the reply.  I have already edited the interactions so each pie chart only interacts with the appropriate/below bar graph.  That said, once I click another pie chart the selection on the previous pie chart is unselected and the data on the bar graph is unfiltered.  Any ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.