cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sivareddy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Phone view layout

I designed the Power BI dashboard tabs in Desktop and phone layout version. It's showing the desktop version in Power BI Mobile app. Does I need to do any steps to show the phone layout in Power BI mobile app. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Phone view layout

Hi @sivareddy ,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue here. Did you follow the steps as the online document? Did you use the latest version of Power BI desktop?

753583950.jpg2.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sivareddy ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sivareddy ,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue here. Did you follow the steps as the online document? Did you use the latest version of Power BI desktop?

753583950.jpg2.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sivareddy ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank