Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Riandwelm
Regular Visitor

Pervasive SQL V11 Connection ODBC failed,Pastel Partner

Morning Everyone

So i need some help with reports I'm writing . I'm currently using power bi desktop to write visual reports for our business . Firstly my database is from pastel partner and as you all know its a pervasive database . Well we have created warehouses for all our trucks and products . So for each truck their will be an inventory code with the extension the product . for example
JKL919-50 PPM
JKL919-10 PPM
JKL919-IP
JKL919-93ULP
JKL919-95ULP

These inventory codes are linked to certain GL CODES that represent branches and their products like :

Sales Brandvlei Diesel - 1005/101
Sales Brandvlei IP -1005/102
Sales Brandvlei ULPPETROL -1005/103

Now I would like to now how do i link the two tables together so that when i create a report i can see the total sales as per income statement and then next to it i have the quantity and then i have the average selling price per litre as all clients have their own unique prices .

I know this is possible because i can do this on a monthly basis using excel .

So basically i would like to link the following two tables together History Lines and the Ledger transactions with a formula .

If anyone could assist that would be awesome !!!

Warm Regards
Rian Smith

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Riandwelm,

So basically i would like to link the following two tables together History Lines and the Ledger transactions with a formula .

I cannot see the two tables from your original post. Could you re-post the two tables with some sample data? So that we can better assist on your issue.Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.