cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AGo Member

Personalized histogram

I have these different colors/cathegories because I put different value fields (sum mode) in the Values box of the visual object (no legenda used). Is there a way to have for each x-Axis element (LRU and MAT in this example) the first GREEN bar as it is, next to it the RED bar over the BLACK one, and next to it the GREY column over the YELLOW one?

Cattura.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Bokazoit Member

Re: Personalized histogram

Yes if You add a Category-column to Your data where the green is in a category for itself, while the others share same category.

AGo Member

Doing like this means to have a sum of the other 4 (three colours in total), I'd like to see them 4 with different colours but stacked in 2 columns (plus the green bar to the left).

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AGo,

Based on test, currently clustered chart not support this feature. Since other users already shared this idea, you can vote it below :

Clustered+stacked Chart

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors